Friday, April 5, 2013

On The Needles: Hoodie in Tatamy

Maybe we should call this one "On The Hook." For those of you who think crochet is only good for baby blankets and doilies, take a look at this....

Click to enlarge

Carrie just started this Lightweight Hoodie To Crochet, designed by Val Love for Dovetail Designs. The yarn is Tatamy in color 1718 (black). Yes, we've been hitting the Tatamy DK pretty hard around here lately. What can we say? We love this yarn.

Carrie says, "I need a black cardigan and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted in knitting, so I decided to branch out and crochet. I'm using a bigger yarn than the pattern calls for, so I'm using the directions for the size medium and it should come out the right measurements for the size large. I did a gauge swatch first!"

Want to try making this project yourself? The pattern is available as a downloadable PDF through our Ravelry in-store pattern program!

No comments:

Post a Comment