Friday, April 12, 2013

On The Needles: Cloudette Cardigan in Zephyr

Ever have one of those projects that just will. not. end? This is one of those.

Meet Cloudette. Designed by Claudia Geiger, she appeared in the Summer 2012 issue of Jane Austen Knits. Stacy's knitting this in JaggerSpun Zephyr (laceweight wool/silk) in Bottle Green.

Stacy says, "I cast on for this sweater pretty much as soon as I saw it. And that was almost a year ago. It's not the sweater's fault--I just keep getting distracted by other projects! Also, I decided to make the sleeves longer than the original, and now I'm kind of regretting that decision. OH WELL."

Do you have a project that's been in progress forever? What's causing it to take so long?

1 comment:

  1. HI,

    I was wondering if you reached the edging on the sleeve yet. I can't seem to make the nice scallop edge. I must be doing something wrong.

    Thank you,
    O

    ReplyDelete