Friday, March 1, 2013

On The Needles: Chuck in Liberty Wool

Hey, Sheepish fans! Welcome to a new feature here at the blog called On The Needles. Each week, we'll be showing you one of the staff projects currently underway here at the shop. Let's take a look!


Stacy is working on this cabled beauty called Chuck, designed by Andi Satterlund (of Miette fame). The yarn is the ever-popular Liberty Wool in color 7880, Golden Poppy.



Stacy says, "I fell in love with this sweater the first time I saw it and knew I had to make it! I added another cable repeat so it would be hip-length and give me more wearing options. Despite how cabley it is, it's going pretty fast. I'm hoping to have it done soon so I have the chance to wear it a few times before the weather warms up."

 

What's on your needles? Tell us in the comments, or post a picture on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment